Are you a group of three to five HSG Ph.D. students (research stage) interested in spending some time away just writing?
The Early Career Programme offers funding for your "Writing Retreat"
- You must be enrolled in one of the HSG Ph.D. programmes (research stage!)
- You must have submitted your Research Proposal
- Travel, accommodation, and daily arrangements must be organised by the group
- You must dedicate your time exclusively to writing your dissertation
- The retreat must take place between June and December 2023
Allocation of funds*
- Rental costs/accommodation
- Flat-rate daily catering allowance
- Travel expenses (2nd class rail travel)
- Optional writing guidance/coaching/mentoring
- Additional expenses related to childcare due to your absence, or having a nanny on site (if you take your children with you)
*Funds must be used reasonably and in a purposeful manner; travel and (recreational) activities must be undertaken with environmental sustainability in mind.
a) your CV
b) application form (Intranet)
c) an application letter that contains:
- short statement of interest indicating the current progress on your dissertation (publication output) and target output during your stay (scope of paper(s)/chapter, etc.)
- duration of stay (minimum three, maximum 7 days)
- destination and accommodation plans
You must ensure a heterogenous group structure
Please submit your application no later than 01.04.2023 (5pm) to email@example.com
Expenses will be refunded upon completion of your writing retreat.
All expense claims must be supported by receipts and submitted at one point of time.
Participants are expected to hand in a short report no later than three weeks after completion of the retreat.
Interested but no group? Do send us an e-mail with details about you, your research and the doctoral programme you are enrolled in.
Questions? Feel free to get in touch via e-mail or MSTeams: firstname.lastname@example.org